Sunday, October 16, 2011

Review: Only Time Will Tell

Only Time Will Tell
Only Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I was surprised by this book. I've always enjoyed Wilbur Smith's generational stories and this story is a similar, but less detailed, writing style. The book was somewhat difficult to read as the various voices confused the storyline. I can't think of another way to reveal the secrets and logic while maintaining the first person feel of the story but I would have enjoyed it more if a consistent narrator's voice told the tale.

This book could have been much more detailed and I would have loved it. So much had to be skipped to get the entire generation's story told in so few words.

I've already requested book 2 and I'm looking forward to learning more about Harry and Emma!



View all my reviews

No comments: