Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Review: Sisterhood Everlasting


Sisterhood Everlasting
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



Oh dear God. Can any four women on earth truly be so extremely dysfunctional? First, the woman who can plan out the future in dated letters and guilt-driven expectations. Then the woman that is afraid to commit to a plant and has no issue sleeping on park benches and walking across a state. Third is unable to participate in a real conversation with anyone outside her circle of 8 people and has actually paid someone $16 an hour to talk to her. Rounding out the group is a woman making herself disappear in order to appear to be more.

I tried to like this book. I forced myself through page after page of repetitive drivel. After finishing about 60% of the book I decided that enough was enough. I put it down and I will never, ever, never read another Sisterhood book.



View all my reviews

No comments: