Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Review: One Fifth Avenue

One Fifth Avenue
One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



I checked this out by mistake, to be honest. I've read The Devil Wears Prada and Lipstick Jungle and incorrectly thought this was by the author of Devil/Prada, not Lipstick Jungle. I started to read it and simply couldn't find enough interest to keep reading. I finally gave up and only realized when I looked up the author that I was blaming the wrong person.

I'm not a huge fan of chick lit but there are definitely stand-out authors in the field. I can read the vapid, easy to follow Sophie Kinsellas and enjoy the teen version with Sarah Dessen and I greatly enjoy them both. This book isn't chick lit, in my opinion. It was a waste of my time, however.



View all my reviews

No comments: