Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Review: Overcoming Dyslexia For Dummies (For Dummies

Overcoming Dyslexia For Dummies (For Dummies
Overcoming Dyslexia For Dummies (For Dummies by Tracey Wood

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



We are in the process of having my son tested for dyslexia. This book is really useful for that "Is it dyslexia? What should I do to find out? What will happen if it is?" stage because it provides information on background, diagnosis and treatment.

Like all books in the "for Dummies" series, it provides a lot of information and presents it in easy to understand language. Reading it helped me make a plan for testing and has given me useful tips on what follow-up steps would need to happen.

I recommend this book for anyone trying to help a struggling reader. You may realize that there is something making reading difficult - and getting the right kind of help can make all the difference!



View all my reviews

No comments: