Sunday, September 25, 2011

Review: Witch Craft: Wicked Accessories, Spellbinding Jewelry, Creepy-Cute Toys, and More!

Witch Craft: Wicked Accessories, Spellbinding Jewelry, Creepy-Cute Toys, and More!
Witch Craft: Wicked Accessories, Spellbinding Jewelry, Creepy-Cute Toys, and More! by Margaret McGuire

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Excellent book! My 7 year old daughter is into wizards, vampires and other things you would find in a Halloween book. She wants to make almost everything in this book...and I'm tempted to sign us up for a knitting class just because the projects all look like so much fun! We'll be making lots of things from this book! I'm going to look for more from Margaret McGuire - hopefully we can find other themes and extend our crafting fun!



View all my reviews

No comments: