Sunday, September 25, 2011

Review: The Reversal

The Reversal
The Reversal by Michael Connelly

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Disclaimer - this review is for the audio version of this book. For a reason that only Goodreads knows, it is impossible to actually add the audio cd version to my books.

Michael Connelly is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. In the past, I have avoided lawyer-focused books but a friend convinced me to read Lincoln Lawyer. I enjoyed it so much I decided to read more. This is my second Mickey Haller book and it was great! I'll start on a third soon!

In The Reversal, Haller switches sides and works as a prosecutor aside his ex-wife, Maggie McPherson. As much as I liked his approach as a defense attorney, I prefer him as a prosecutor. I don't know that I would want him to change, of course, because the politics of the DA's office would bore me to tears but the role of special prosecutor solved that problem for me.



View all my reviews

No comments: