Friday, September 30, 2011

Review: 175 Best Babycakes Cupcake Maker Recipes: Easy Recipes for Bite-Size Cupcakes, Cheesecakes, Mini Pies and More!

175 Best Babycakes Cupcake Maker Recipes: Easy Recipes for Bite-Size Cupcakes, Cheesecakes, Mini Pies and More!
175 Best Babycakes Cupcake Maker Recipes: Easy Recipes for Bite-Size Cupcakes, Cheesecakes, Mini Pies and More! by Kathy Moore

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Is it wrong to love a cookbook for a product you will never own? Because I do.

Turns out that Babycakes is a mini cupcake maker that makes a whopping 8 cupcakes a time. But not 8 cupcakes, exactly...it's actually eight MINI cupcakes. I can't even wrap my mind around that. Why would someone even make something that pointless??

But the book. Oh my goodness, the book! I love it. Creative recipes, easy to make foods and easily adapted to regular cooking. I've enjoyed several recipes already and my kids thought the vanilla wafer s'mores were an excellent after school snack today. I'd requested this through my library, not realizing that it was a brand-specific book. I'm so unhappy about returning it, however, that I've added it to my Amazon wish list!



View all my reviews

No comments: