Sunday, October 2, 2011

Review: Perfect Cover

Perfect Cover
Perfect Cover by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Perhaps I would have liked this book more if I hadn't read the Gallagher Girls series (Ally Carter.)

Similar idea - high school girls training to be secret agents. Except that in this book, it's all about perfection. Perfect hair, perfect accessories, perfect make up, perfect wardrobe. Complete makeovers and everything pink. Pulling off missions by flaunting their bodies and flirting. Cheerleaders are untouchable - head of the social hierarchy, vice principal obeying their every whim, homework completed for them. Neat concept but I didn't like the approach.

Oh, and Noah? The book would have gotten another star if I hadn't been forced to put up with him.



View all my reviews

No comments: