Saturday, September 17, 2011

Review: Candy Construction: How to Build Race Cars, Castles, and Other Cool Stuff out of Store-Bought Candy

Candy  Construction: How to Build Race Cars, Castles, and Other Cool Stuff out of Store-Bought Candy
Candy Construction: How to Build Race Cars, Castles, and Other Cool Stuff out of Store-Bought Candy by Sharon Bowers

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



My family has Survivor parties twice a year to kick off each new season. We take themed food and after 20+ seasons and multiple attendees, I have run out of ways to make snakes, turtles, beaches, huts and other Survivor items out of food. I came across this book on Amazon and thought it would be perfect. It was. While there are pages of trains, pirate ships, chess boards and popular party themes, my favorite sections were the Creepy-Crawlies and Woodland Creatures. They can renew Jeff Probst's contract for another 10 years now because I have enough ideas for all of the parties!

I also liked the holiday items. The Pilgrim hats are quick and easy and will be fun at Thanksgiving. Santa's sleigh will be cute at the Christmas dinner table and I have plans for eggs at Easter.




View all my reviews

No comments: