Saturday, September 17, 2011

Review: Slow Cooker Revolution

Slow Cooker Revolution
Slow Cooker Revolution by Editors at America's Test Kitchen

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



The recipes look fantastic. They are well-researched and I believe that many batches were made before recipes were finalized. However, I don't think I'll make a single recipe.

I use my slow cooker as a way to quickly and easily get food on the table when we get home from school and work. It would take me longer to prep these meals than it would to just come home and make dinner. This isn't a "quick" or "easy" or "simple" cookbook and it isn't designed for families that are out of the house for 8-10 houses each day. Too many complicated meals with cook times shorter than my work day.



View all my reviews

No comments: