Sunday, September 11, 2011

Review: Vegan Lunch Box: 130 Amazing, Animal-free Lunches Kids and Grown-ups Will Love!

Vegan Lunch Box: 130 Amazing, Animal-free Lunches Kids and Grown-ups Will Love!
Vegan Lunch Box: 130 Amazing, Animal-free Lunches Kids and Grown-ups Will Love! by Jennifer McCann

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Same disclaimer as before: I am not vegan. Or vegetarian. Just an eater looking for inspiration :)

This book was excellent for idea-finding and I now have a list of quick, easy, tasty lunch options for my family. In fact, I sat down tonight and planned this week's lunches and everyone will be enjoying hot packed lunches with proteins, fruits, veggies, grains and dairy! It was easy to convert the recipes to accommodate our food choices (although I'm sure that it wasn't Jennifer McCann's intention to help me figure out new meat dishes for lunches!)

Easy to read, filled with healthy options and great inspiration!



View all my reviews

No comments: