Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Review: Insanewiches: 101 Ways to Think Outside the Lunchbox

Insanewiches: 101 Ways to Think Outside the Lunchbox
Insanewiches: 101 Ways to Think Outside the Lunchbox by Adrian Fiorino

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I love this book, as does my family. In fact, my 9 year old had this in his room for a week. Both of my kids have requests in for the birthday cake sandwich and there are several more they would love to see in their lunch boxes! Most of these sandwiches are easy to make and would be a cute addition to a meal. Will I eat something that advertises itself as a clot-wich? Well, no...but does banana bread, ice cream and hot fudge sound delicious? Definitely! This book is a great way to show what a little effort can create!



View all my reviews

No comments: