Sunday, September 18, 2011

Review: The Top 100 Recipes for a Healthy Lunchbox: Easy and Exciting Ideas for Your Child's Lunches

The Top 100 Recipes for a Healthy Lunchbox: Easy and Exciting Ideas for Your Child's Lunches
The Top 100 Recipes for a Healthy Lunchbox: Easy and Exciting Ideas for Your Child's Lunches by Nicola Graimes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is my ideal cookbook style! Small, portable, easy to follow and designed so that each page has the same formatting. I loved having servings, prep time, storage and "serve with" recommendations in easy to skim locations on each page.

The recipes themselves are fairly simple. In fact, some are simply a matter of having three ingredients and spreading two on the third. Even the simplest of recipes was useful, though, because it gave me new ideas for boxed lunches. Most were kid-friendly...if you don't count the herrings, sardines and cajun salmon! My favorite was actually one of the most basic - salami, cheddar and pineapple on a stick. Yum!



View all my reviews

No comments: