Saturday, September 24, 2011

Review: Trespasser

Trespasser
Trespasser by Paul Doiron

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



First, let me admit that I started skipping pages about 2/3 through through book. I simply couldn't take the main character's idiocy any longer. The game warden consistently made the worst decision any time he was faced with an option. Often, Doiron would include Bowditch's thoughts, which included the agreement that it was a bad decision. His drinking, his stupidity, his denial...I finally reached the point where I couldn't stand it and just had to get through the ending. Bottom line: It was okay. If no other books are available, read it. If you are faced with this and an old, battered physics text book, read this. Otherwise, choose something else.



View all my reviews

No comments: