Monday, October 31, 2011

Review: Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1)

Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1)
Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1) by Ilsa J. Bick

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



A new trilogy to love! I'm new to the whole zombie theme and I'm surprised by how much I like them. And these zombies aren't even the reanimated dead - more like humans that have changed.

One of my favorite things about this book is that the author didn't feel that anything was off-limits. So often, you have a heroine or hero and their love interest that survive everything, regardless of how implausible. In this book, bad things happen to good people. And people that appear good may actually be bad, bad people end up as good. fabulous ending left me wishing that Shadows (thanks, Wikipedia!) was available and ready to read!



View all my reviews

No comments: