Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review: The Naturally Clean Home: 100 Safe and Easy Herbal Formulas for Non-Toxic Cleansers

The Naturally Clean Home: 100 Safe and Easy Herbal Formulas for Non-Toxic Cleansers
The Naturally Clean Home: 100 Safe and Easy Herbal Formulas for Non-Toxic Cleansers by Karyn Siegel-Maier

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I'm already on board with natural cleaners and make many products, which means I've read several books and spent a lot of time researching online. This book, however, would make a great reference to have on hand. It's small enough to fit in the cabinet with your supplies and has ideas on everything from fabric softener to ways to clean copper or keep deer out of your flowerbeds. I've been wanting to expand my understanding of the correct uses of essential oils and this book helped me organize my ideas so that I know when to use eucalyptus or citrus oils or mints. Very well organized and easy to read.



View all my reviews

No comments: