Friday, October 28, 2011

Review: Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats

Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats
Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats by Bakerella

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



You know how Bento takes school lunches to a whole new level? Well, this is the Bento of the cupcake world. The ideas are absolutely adorable and I want to make every single one of them. But, like Bento, I look at them and think, "Wow. That is a LOT of time." Will I make them? Some. For events that are really, really important to me. Will I make these for an after school snack? Nope. However, I am happy to say that the level of work necessary is actually less than I expected, which is a relief. I have my candy ready and we'll see how the pops turn out at my daughter's birthday party.



View all my reviews

No comments: