Friday, January 20, 2012

Review: All The Pretty Girls


All The Pretty Girls
All The Pretty Girls by J.T. Ellison

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



GoodReads, I'm not sure what I did to offend you, but enough with the recommendations for books with flawed police officers that manage to solve complex mysteries in a matter of days. And it's amazing how often these same officers find themselves personally connected to the case. It's such a common theme that the characters themselves drop this book to a 2 Star rating. However, the killer's modus operandi is unique and interesting enough that I kept reading. There were plenty of clues, some obvious decoys and enough gruesomeness to make the plot absorbing enough to earn 4 stars. Overall, 3 stars...and I would be willing to read another book in the series.



View all my reviews

No comments: