Saturday, January 21, 2012

Review: Emergency Food Storage & Survival Handbook: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Your Family Safe in a Crisis


Emergency Food Storage & Survival Handbook: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Your Family Safe in a Crisis
Emergency Food Storage & Survival Handbook: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Your Family Safe in a Crisis by Peggy Layton

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I am beginning to think that Peggy Layton is the highest authority on books about food sotrage and preparedness - it seems that she authored every other book I find on the topic! I don't know who you are, Ms. Layton, but kudos to you.

I would like to see an updated version of this book as I agree with another reviewer that the information isn't always up to date.

I've taken awhile to review this book because I wasn't sure how to describe it but it finally dawned on me. If you were going to have an intro level course on preparedness, this would be a good book to use as a textbook. I wouldn't recommend using it alone but it hits all of the main points in a way that provides a general overview of the topics. It's reader-friendly, easy to follow and wouldn't intimidate those that are very new to the idea of preparedness.



View all my reviews

No comments: