Friday, January 20, 2012

Review: An Unofficial Muggle's Guide to the Wizarding World: Exploring the Harry Potter Universe


An Unofficial Muggle's Guide to the Wizarding World: Exploring the Harry Potter Universe
An Unofficial Muggle's Guide to the Wizarding World: Exploring the Harry Potter Universe by Fionna Boyle

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



My daughter and I are Harry Potter geeks. My daughter is currently obsessed with the series (and I love that she is such a fan of books when there are so many tv shows and movies and cartoons to entice her away from the library) and she gets frustrated when talking to her dad because he simply can't follow the storylines and characters. I looked around for cliff notes and this book looked the most promising so I checked it out for my husband. Very informative and helps explain the links between books and the interconnectedness of the characters. He may not be a fan but after reading this book he can at least have a Harry Potter conversation with our daughter and understand what she is talking about. I wish it had been updated to include info on the final books but for 1-5 it was an excellent summary and review.



View all my reviews

No comments: