Friday, January 20, 2012

Review: Something, Maybe


Something, Maybe
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I think my recent addiction to Sarah Dessen books earned this book a spot on my Recommendations page and I have to agree with GoodReads that it's a similar style. There's the standard almost friendless girl that wants to be unnoticed and the boy that likes her, the weird family dynamics of a split home with a single child, the coming of age drama as the girl grows up and learns something new about herself.

What set this book apart is the parent choices. If you've ever seen the movie House Bunny, picture the lead character and Hugh Hefner as parents. Then imagine that you are their child. Sounds crazy but it was quirky and fun.



View all my reviews

No comments: